Back to my HP (involuntarily)

zerofigures
zerofigures Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
I have an E5-575 Notebook which was purchased just over a year ago but it will not power on even when plugged in (I did try another plug). This computer sits on a desk in my office and is used for work, its been kept in pristine condition. About 6 or 7 months after purchasing the computer it would power off by itself repeatedly. Its a hard shutoff like unplugging a desktop, this would only happen while on battery power. Before you ask, the battery was well over 50% charged. 

I called customer service and was told simply to press the reset button on the back which stopped the problem momentarily. Because this computer spent a majority of time on a desk it was under power so it would be some time before it happened again. Now Im out of warranty with an issue thats persisting from within the warranty period. So now Im back on the HP purchased 11 years ago. I purchased a acer for my wife and loved the performance and look and decided to get one for myself. Calling for help from one and all, I can only reach 3rd pary acer but no one will do anything because they cant see when I called while computer was under warranty. 

Comments