Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

acer vr utilit for fpv

csanchezoltcsanchezolt Posts: 3Member New User
mixed reality portal is starting but i have the same errorÑ please launch mixed reality portal first. press ok to exit

sorry my english

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 396Ally
    Hi,

Please click the link below to get your issue resolved.

Link: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51506
    =) Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful if this answers your question, please hit the Accept Answer =)
  • csanchezoltcsanchezolt Posts: 3Member New User
    i install the glasses, working fine with mixed reality portal, steam... but acer vr utiliy dont work i have the same error please launch mixed reality portal first.
  • avasthewiseavasthewise Posts: 3Member New User
    Same problem here. I have successfully set up my headset, connected motion controllers and enjoyed it very much with Mixed Reality Portal and SteamVR. However, Acer VR utility for FPV still refuses to launch - it tells me "Please launch Mixed Reality Portal first. Press OK to exit.", even if Mixed Reality Portal is already launched:

It could be somehow related to localization of my OS - I have Windows with Russian language pack, so Mixed Reality Portal is called "Портал смешанной реальности" here (as seen on screenshot). However, I can't say it for sure - probably developers have the answer.
  • Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Posts: 648Administrator Community Administrator
    edited June 11

Hello everyone,

We are sorry that you’re unable to run the software for Acer VR Utility for FPV (Experimental).  We are aware of this issue and working on to release an update to fix this.  This topic will be updated when we have more information.

Thanks

Acer-Jose

• Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Posts: 648Administrator Community Administrator

Hello everyone,

First, we would like to thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue.  We have updated the Acer VR Utility for FPV (Experimental) software, Version 1.00.1012, to correct this issue.  Please download the newest version of the software here.

Thanks,

Acer-Jose