acer vr utilit for fpv

csanchezolt
csanchezolt Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
mixed reality portal is starting but i have the same errorÑ please launch mixed reality portal first. press ok to exit

sorry my english

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,752 Pathfinder
    Hi,

Please click the link below to get your issue resolved.

Link: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51506
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • csanchezolt
    csanchezolt Member Posts: 3 New User
    i install the glasses, working fine with mixed reality portal, steam... but acer vr utiliy dont work i have the same error please launch mixed reality portal first.
  • avasthewise
    avasthewise Member Posts: 3 New User
    Same problem here. I have successfully set up my headset, connected motion controllers and enjoyed it very much with Mixed Reality Portal and SteamVR. However, Acer VR utility for FPV still refuses to launch - it tells me "Please launch Mixed Reality Portal first. Press OK to exit.", even if Mixed Reality Portal is already launched:

It could be somehow related to localization of my OS - I have Windows with Russian language pack, so Mixed Reality Portal is called "Портал смешанной реальности" here (as seen on screenshot). However, I can't say it for sure - probably developers have the answer.
  • Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,335 Community Administrator
    edited June 2018

Hello everyone,

We are sorry that you’re unable to run the software for Acer VR Utility for FPV (Experimental).  We are aware of this issue and working on to release an update to fix this.  This topic will be updated when we have more information.

Thanks

Acer-Jose

• Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,335 Community Administrator

Hello everyone,

First, we would like to thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue.  We have updated the Acer VR Utility for FPV (Experimental) software, Version 1.00.1012, to correct this issue.  Please download the newest version of the software here.

Thanks,

Acer-Jose