Error 0011 - Iconia One 10 B3-A40 won't update

Options
2»

Answers

• Willisshooting
    Willisshooting Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Go to settings, apps then the three dots on the top right go to show system then go to Acer live update and go to force stop then go back to settings  then try to update it worked perfect for me
  • rustywrench56
    rustywrench56 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Glad I checked here. When it seemed everyone had same problem, at least I knew I wasn't being picked on LoL. Figured I'd wait and try again today. Paid off...got the update, no worries, seems fine so far. Thanks everyone for sharing on this thread 😎😁
  • Hannerein25
    Hannerein25 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Acer Update heute erfolgreich. Auch die Anzeige von Google Suchergebnis funktioniert stabil. Acer kann es also auch.
  • alpetej
    alpetej Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    It also worked for me. I'm happy with Acer response to this issue. I will keep my new tablet.
  • guarisma
    guarisma Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    I finally got the update, but it's still an old Android 7 version for such a new tablet...
    It should be at least 7.1.2
    Hoping we get Oreo 8.1 soon though 
  • TA1b3a40
    TA1b3a40 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I am still waitin for Android 7.1.2. Released april 2017. Why there are not any updates at all???
  • Hollowpoint83
    Hollowpoint83 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I bought the Acer iconia 10 B3-A50FHD couple days ago and I can't even do the update it keeps saying failed to update due to network or server problem try again later. I called Acer support team and there horrible in helping out the customers ughh this is so frustrating I mean the tablet is good but if i cant do the update I'm just gonna return the tablet back to Amazon I dont have time to download the software in a micro sd card i dont even have one I should of never purchased a Acer product.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Which update are you trying to install? Typically that error message comes up when the tablet can't connect to the update server. Usually that means there's internet issues, but sometimes it's just the server is down or overloaded when you try. Wait awhile and try again.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Tacixor
    Tacixor Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I bought the Acer iconia 10 B3-A50FHD couple days ago and I can't even do the update it keeps saying failed to update due to network or server problem try again later. I called Acer support team and there horrible in helping out the customers
    I have a B3 A50FHD tablet.  Having tried at various times during January 2019 and now in February cannot get an update. Always error 0007 cannot connect to server with the a acer live updater.  Same issue after a factory reset.
  • R13
    R13 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    No support..."server or network problem",dark screen with most high level in options,weak battery.Too Many problems for new tablet...The buy of this tablet was my big mistake. No more nerves...the tablet will meet with wall! *****,fix products and then sell!!!