Acer Aspire A515-51G-53JT keyboard problem

2»

Answers

• Alannglopez
    Alannglopez Member Posts: 24 Networker
    i have he same problem with Q,T,U,P,J Right arrow
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer
    AlannglopezThen you must try to re-seat the ribbon cable connector as shown earlier in this thread https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/622383/#Comment_622383  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Alannglopez
    dont work! :skull:
  • JackE
    Sorry. You need a new keyboard. Price about $70-100USD. Google 'a515-51g keyboard replacement' for online sellers with shipping to Panama City. ACER part# 6B.GP4N2.020 or 6B.GP4N2.030 for Spanish versions. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Alannglopez
    This is what I did and for the moment has worked, put the cable that goes from the keyboard to the motherboard in this way

• JackE
    How is this way different from the way you did it before? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• satyammalviya
    satyammalviya Member Posts: 1 New User
    same issue is in my laptop and i replace keyboard 2 time in warrenty periode also boot many time in legacy and uefi biose  driver update but problem still remain same i want to replace my product how can i do in out of warrenty
  • scoobert
    scoobert Member Posts: 2 New User
    OP here, I got a refund for my computer at the end of September of 2017 and judging from the constant comments over the years we can come to a conclusion that this model is faulty and hopelessly. If you can still get a refund GET IT NOW. If you're planning to buy this computer DON'T BUY IT. No amount of keyboard replacements and other "fixes" will help for more than a few days. Just don't bother.
  • JackE
    What was the original factory installed operating system? What is it now? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Alannglopez
    someone try this pls.. https://youtu.be/cHC34Tl7PAw