AcerB3-A30. iconia One 10 runs painfully slowly

Options
2»

Answers

• Emskinz
    Emskinz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    This tablet is a pile of ***** its slow out of the box half the apps on the play store dont work onit because its so *****. I'll be enjoying my refund Acer you make ***** pc parts and ***** tablets.
  • Sdavis
    Sdavis Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2020
    Options
     I got this Acer Iconia 10 from Best Buy in 2018 this is possibly the worst tablet I have ever owned! It can't even open a simple calendar without constantly freezing. I can't get enough stuff uninstalled off of it before it starts running well and I don't even know if they're updating it anymore. I will never buy anything from Acer again including the monitors I can't trust it. I wish I knew how to uninstall everything off of here and reinstall a new operating system but it sounds like it needs to have a whole new chipset that actually works! This is been the most disappointing and frustrating POS I have ever owned. I will never buy this again. it has never worked right from day one.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    @Sdavis which Acer Iconia 10 model do you have? Windows or Android? Remember this is a fairly low end design, to keep the price as low as possible, so you might have to modify your typical use to match the hardware.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MikeHersee
    MikeHersee Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Ok, I may have found a solution. I've just bought a refurbished B3-A30 with android 6.0, and it started going like a dog when I tried using a word processor, and kept repeating keys from my bluetooth keyboard - completely unusable. So in desperation I turned OFF developer options that I'd turned on, and hey presto, it is usable again!
  • LesWurk
    LesWurk Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

have one of these tablets and its painfully slow got old Samsungs that run circles around the Acer for speed, haven't figured the problem but use it for my drone and certainly have to disable wifi to make it work and get it running,. Dont want to reset and lose DJI program. Often says Acer Home not responding. Tried disabling Acer suite unsucessfully. The Samsungs wont run DJI programs because of the android version

Suspect Acer wont offer much support on something over a year old

• LesWurk
    LesWurk Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited October 2022
    Options

Late thought but has anyone tried Lineage OS on the Acer, if so run any better??