Acer Aspire V5-122P-0679 freezes on Windows 10 1607

Options
2»

Answers

• KowiePalpz
    KowiePalpz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I found a solution to this issue, also encountered this issue when I got a client who has an ASPIRE V5-122P, we upgraded it to Windows 10 x64, unfortunately when I installed all the drivers especially for the display AMD HD 8250,  it became unusable, you can't do anything, mouse is almost unresponsive then I got the idea that it might be the same issue with the AMD Ryzen, that when display driver is installed, mouse stutters and even everything become unresponsive, and my suspicion is correct, when I uninstalled the AMD drivers using DDU tool via safe mode, then reboot and install the AMD driver again and unchecking the AMD Audio, only install the display driver, it SOLVED the problem.
  • derekw
    derekw Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Mine was very slow and stuttering after win10 update. All I did was went to display in control panel, driver, update driver, fixed!
  • wewildbill
    wewildbill Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I also have the problem of the mouse stuttering/freezing! Has AMD come out with a fix?  I am unable to get rid of the problem because as soon as i shut the system down and restart, it reloads the drivers, causing it to stutter again. Any suggestions ??