Liquid Zest 4g problem Camera out of focus

Options
2»

Answers

• Enes1
    Enes1 Member Posts: 16 New User
    Options

Still waiting for my proper response for my phone Acer Liquid Jade Z... but nope. They say they don't know anything when I contacted the support but they know very well what's happening there.

As a ICT future worker (still studying but I did internships) and loads of people sometimes read the e-mail quickly and answers it with the easiest question, sorry but I don't know anything about it and bye. Like come an.. do your work properly, go and call the developer team for this phone to know about the process about this phone. Phone is still runnig on Kitkat 4.4.4 while there's almost Android 7.0 upcoming (Android Nougat 7.0).

Work on your phones Acer.. keep them up to date.. and make your customers happy.. I know some of them are reading as they need to (workers/developers from Acer).

• Dragonthunder
    Dragonthunder Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

It's fixed for me since the latest system update. The camera is pretty awesome now Smiley Happy

• Robert68
    Robert68 Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options
    I just updated my Zest 4g en camera problem is fixed. Thank you Acer for keeping your promises. I am pleased now with my Zest.

Robert Netherlands.
  • Leahcim1096
    Leahcim1096 Member Posts: 11 New User
    Options

Good news for the people who have had their problem solved. As for me still no sollution. The phone is not updating yet so problem still exists on my Acer Liquid Zest 4g. Hope the solve all our problems with this phone soon. Good luck guys!

• DidiLilith
    DidiLilith Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited July 2018
    Options

I had Acer liquid z520 and it had problem with focus, I warmly recommend DO NOT buy acer phones. I tried to beg Acer company to release lolipop update that will solve camera problem (because kitkat is messing the camera),but they deleted every post that I wrote. Disgrace!!! I am truly angry and dissappointed!
  • DidiLilith
    DidiLilith Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

I had Acer liquid z520 and it had problem with focus, I warmly recommend DO NOT buy acer phones. I tried to beg Acer company to release lolipop update that will solve camera problem (because kitkat is messing the camera),but they deleted every post that I wrote. Disgrace!!! I am truly angry and dissappointed! The problem is that I cannot update my system, because there is no update. In the end I had to sell this phone very cheep to someone who does not care about camera and now, my ex phone got some other issues, display is flickering when camera opens, it shuts down when you try to take pic with flash and camera and youtube app is unusable when the battery is below 50%. I have never seen such issues in any phone and I had a few brands. LG, Samsung, Huawei never had this kind of issues. Acer is just disgrace and I will never buy Acer phone ever, probably not even one product from them.