I have a ACER Aspire V5 552 Laptop mfgr'd. Nov.2013, purchased march 2014- it consistently drops the

JoeBB
JoeBB Member Posts: 1 New User

I have an Acer Aspire V5 552 laptop which consistently drops the WiFi connection. Windows 8.1 is the O.S. There have also been issues with maintaining internet connection with all Windows settings indicating that connection is good. These are consistent issues since owning the Aspire V5 552. Our service provider - MTS manitoba were not able to offer any concrete solution and connected us by phone directly to Acer tech support website who asked for an exorbitant amount up front to even discuss the issue. Whoever the technician was informed us it was an issue that only Acer could resolve. personally I was  not impressed. This may not be the forum to resolve this. I really want to talk to an Acer representative for an explanation, but it seems it is going to be difficult to make this sort of connection. Has anyone out there had a similar issue? My feeling is that this should be a relatively simple fix if one knows where to look and what to do. We've already invested beyond what the unit is worth now to try and resolve this. JoeB 

Answers