Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Customer Service Problems

So I called Acer support because I purchased a netbook two weeks ago and the battery isn't holding a charge. After wading my way through the recordings, I was transferred to a third party support company that told me there was nothing they could do because my product was out of warranty. I told them this wasn't possible because I just purchased the computer two weeks ago, and he gave me nothing.

So I did some digging on the internet, and found out I can submit proof of payment to renew the warranty. I take a photo of my reciept, fill out the form, and the "Submit Proof of Payment" button doesn't work. Like I click it repeatedly, and it won't submit.

So where do I go from here? Is there a number I can call to talk to an actual human being? Is there an email address I can send my Proof of Payment to? At this rate, the warranty is going to expire before I can even get ahold of someone.

Comments

• Acer-CoryAcer-Cory Posts: 1,450Acer Crew Acer Crew

Hi Nonstopwarrior,

I checked with our US/Can administrative team and they have been receiving proof of purchases even through last night. That address is http://csapps.acer.com/pop.

That is the best place submit your POP and they will reply once they've reviewed you receipt. If you're still having trouble, send me a private message with your serial number and contact information and I'll ask that someone reach out to you.

Thanks,
    Cory