Can't Register even though I submit correct info

Options
2»

Answers

• VWbabie
    VWbabie Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that I just ran into this same issue today with my F series laptop.  I did the MM/DD switch as suggested and it then worked. So as of January 28th 2017 this issue is not resolved.

Thanks!

VWbabie

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

VWbabie,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We will work to get it resolved ASAP.

• jrk
    jrk Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    WHERE TO REGISTER THE WARRANTY OF MY LAPTOP ? NOVEMBER 2, 2017 I BOUGHT E5-575G-55GU.. PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION .. THANK YOU ... PLEAS HELP ME
  • jrk
    jrk Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    always like this "The Serial Number is not valid."
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,618 Trailblazer
    Options
    Are you in the US? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• RickiLK
    RickiLK Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    jrk said:
    always like this "The Serial Number is not valid."

• RickiLK
    RickiLK Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Every time i put in the serial number for my laptop it says, "This serial number is not valid," and it won't let me register it. What do i have to do to register my laptop?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,618 Trailblazer
    Options
    (1) Where & when was it purchased? (2) Re-check the serialnumber by entering this string at the command prompt "wmic bios get serialnumber" without the quote? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options
    "Very sorry you had problems with the registration of your system. We are working to get this issue fixed. Please try entering your registration date using the opposite format of the one requested. If it requests mm/dd/yyyy, try dd/mm/yyyy. If you are still having problems, please send me a private message with your serial number, name, mailing address, email and purchase date, and I can get it registered for you." - NOTHING has ever worked and frankly I just forgot about this problem. I am now experiencing the problem of the laptop freezing to the point where you can't access any of the controls. After trying everything, I decided the only option was to remove the battery completely so, I can simply unplug the laptop forcing an immediate shutdown. SEE: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/538223/lately-my-laptop-has-been-freezing-up? - I am fed up with Acer and it's non-existant support so, I will be tossing this laptop in the closet and buying a different brand laptop.

• KETUL
    KETUL Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I am facing similar kind of problem durig registration of my new laptop, with all other required information i am uploading the purchase invoice PFD file. Even after uploading purchase invoice file it displays "please upload invoice copy" repeatedly. help me out please.
    and why this registration process is so complicated? can't it be made simple and user friendly?