Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

how to register warranty online

umedwalkeumedwalke Posts: 1Member New User
edited March 2018 in Members Lounge

i have purchased acer aspire v5 573g from flipkart. when i go for warranty registration online it shows serial no. cannot be found. my serial no is correct. how to register laptop for warranty online.  

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-BlaynAcer-Blayn Posts: 2,339Administrator Community Administrator

Umedwalke,

Can you please send me a private message with your serial number and I will see how I can assist? I will most likely need to work with our website admins to find out why the serial number is not recognized. You could also contact technical support in your region to get your product registered if you need your product registered immediately.

• Try switching the region of the Acer website to India and then try again. It worked for me.

• Surya13Surya13 Posts: 1Member

Hi, Im experiencing the same problem, could you help me with the same, I also have the aspire 573G.

• drake9919drake9919 Posts: 1Member New User
    i would like to register my laptop, How ty
  • HaroldDooksHaroldDooks Posts: 1Member New User
    what are u saying its literally on top on the screen
  • PartonParton Posts: 1Member New User
    i have purchased acer aspire 3 A315-31-C3NJ laptop from Increatable connection . when I go for warranty registration online it shows serial no,invalid. my no is correct. how to register?also the date of purchase does not all me to type but I bought It on 24/08/2018

• Jack22Jack22 Posts: 1,805ACE Pathfinder
    In order to Register the unit you can contact Acer support , they can register the unit on behalf of you
  • iamguptaiamgupta Posts: 4Member New User
    Same case with me, my serial no tfound, i just purchased online, but serial number says, its not found.
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 2,221Acer Crew Acer Crew
    Hi iamgupta,

Sorry for the inconveniences, have you contacted our support channels in your region for better assistance?

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny