how to register warranty online

umedwalke
umedwalke Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2018 in Members Lounge

i have purchased acer aspire v5 573g from flipkart. when i go for warranty registration online it shows serial no. cannot be found. my serial no is correct. how to register laptop for warranty online.  

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

Umedwalke,

Can you please send me a private message with your serial number and I will see how I can assist? I will most likely need to work with our website admins to find out why the serial number is not recognized. You could also contact technical support in your region to get your product registered if you need your product registered immediately.

• shubham_shekhar
    shubham_shekhar Member Posts: 3 New User

Try switching the region of the Acer website to India and then try again. It worked for me.

• Surya13
    Surya13 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi, Im experiencing the same problem, could you help me with the same, I also have the aspire 573G.

• drake9919
    drake9919 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i would like to register my laptop, How ty
  • HaroldDooks
    HaroldDooks Member Posts: 1 New User
    what are u saying its literally on top on the screen
  • Parton
    Parton Member Posts: 1 New User
    i have purchased acer aspire 3 A315-31-C3NJ laptop from Increatable connection . when I go for warranty registration online it shows serial no,invalid. my no is correct. how to register?also the date of purchase does not all me to type but I bought It on 24/08/2018

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,652 Pathfinder
    In order to Register the unit you can contact Acer support , they can register the unit on behalf of you
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • iamgupta
    iamgupta Member Posts: 4 New User
    Same case with me, my serial no tfound, i just purchased online, but serial number says, its not found.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi iamgupta,

Sorry for the inconveniences, have you contacted our support channels in your region for better assistance?

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny