Acer Aspire VN7-591G Dolby Advanced Audio V2 won't work realtek

jegersej
jegersej Member Posts: 3 New User

I have the  same problem as this guy:

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Acer-Aspire-V5-531-Dolby-Advanced-Audio-not-working-after/td-p/328290

I did do as Ace Sharanji said, but it didn't help. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling an older version of dolby advanced, I've tried with a newer version. I've tried with old and new realtek audio drives.  I've tried with both Dolby V4 and AV2 but it still won't work. I've looked after solutions from various sites and videos throughout the internet and nothing has worked.

Dolby Advanced V2 and Dolby home theatre V4 used to work fine on my old computer, which had windows 8, but it doesn't on my new one that has Windows 10 . My computer is Acer Aspire VN7-591G 

Skærmbillede (28).png

As shown on the image, Dolby Advanced isn't working. I have audio playing, but DAV2 just wont work. It doesn't work even if Dolby Digital plus is turned off and Dolby Advanced is turned off.

It's supposed to look like this without Digital plus but with Dolby Advanced instead :

https://youtu.be/B9z9_41p2aM?t=1m6s

Also I tried the solution in this video, didn't work. 

I would prefer not to use Dolby Digital plus because it turns off by itself  if more than 1 program that can play audio is running, meaning you can't have for example 2 videos open even if one of them is paused and muted. If you do have more than 1 video open, or a game and something else, or itunes and anything else that can play audio  , Dolby Digital plus will turn off. I've seen alot of people having the same problem with Dolby Digital plus, and none of the solutions have worked for me. The only solution is to close programs which isn't really a solution.

I never had this issue with Dolby home theatre V4 or Dolby Advanced + Dolby Advanced is more audio customizable  with a better graphic equalizer , so I really prefer to use Dolby Advanced and would be really thankful if someone could help me.

Answers