Set Function Keys back to normal (F1, F12 and all in between)

DannOco
DannOco Member Posts: 2 New User
editado junho 2023 em Arquivo de 2020
I got a new Nitro N50-600 and for the life of me can't seem to set the function keys to act as, well function keys instead of performing shortcuts. I have googled the solution but it seems every version of Acer, from tower to laptop, all seem to have unique ways to do this but none so far have worked.

The BIOS didn't have a setting, trying many different key combos ( Shift + Fn + ??? ) did not work.
There is no description anywhere with or loaded on the computer or the keyboard describing how to fix this that I have been able to find, just a picture on how to plug in the power, USB etc... (like that is the hard part). This is now impacting my work, which the computer was intended to improve.

So is there a way to fix this issue? Let me know if I need to provide more information

Thanks

Melhor resposta

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Responder ✓
    Press Keys fn+esc and test 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Respostas

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Responder ✓
    Press Keys fn+esc and test 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DannOco
    DannOco Member Posts: 2 New User
    Well that did it thank you =) Is there somewhere that I missed where there were instructions on how to do that? I searched the pre-loaded Acer documents, online, Acer website but non had this solution.

Thanks again, I really appreciate the help.
  • By his smile, the problem was solved. Yesterday, I found this answer in the French community!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer