Black screen after factory reset

Dakshya
Dakshya Member Publicaciones: 12

Tinkerer

editado octubre 2021 en Windows 11
I had window 11 I had factory reset it then it was showing please wait for while we install a system update then after that black screen comes but my laptop is still running I had left my laptop on for whole night next morning it was still black screen 

Respuestas

• JackE
    JackE ACE Publicaciones: 44,476 Trailblazer
    Press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds or more till the machine shuts off. Then try to turn it back on again.

Jack E/NJ

• Dakshya

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds or more till the machine shuts off. Then try to turn it back on again.
    Already tried but same thing happens
  • JackE
    Shut the machine off again the same way. Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10. A recovery screen should appear to allow you to refresh the machine while trying to save your personal files.

Jack E/NJ

• Dakshya

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Shut the machine off again the same way. Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10. A recovery screen should appear to allow you to refresh the machine while trying to save your personal files.
    Didn't worked same thing happened 
  • Dakshya

Tinkerer

It was showing Please wait while we install system update
  • Dakshya

Tinkerer

Then black screen comes
  • JackE
    editado agosto 2021
    Press and hold power button till machine shuts off. Unplug charger. Insert paperclip into reset pinhole on bottom for about 60 seconds. Plug charger back in but wait for battery charge LED to turn from steady orange to steady blue.

Then try to turn machine on again but immediately start tapping the F2 key. The BIOS menu should appear. Go  to the BIOS Main tab.  Make sure the F12 and D2D options are enabled. Then press F10 to save settings and exit the BIOS menu. Then press and hold the power button again till the machine shuts off.

Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 again. A recovery screen should appear to allow you to refresh the machine while trying to save your personal files.

Jack E/NJ

• Dakshya

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Press and hold power button till machine shuts off. Unplug charger. Insert paperclip into reset pinhole on bottom for about 60 seconds. Plug charger back in but wait for battery charge LED to turn from steady orange to steady blue.

Then try to turn machine on again but immediately start tapping the F2 key. The BIOS menu should appear. Go  to the BIOS Main tab.  Make sure the F12 and D2D options are enabled. Then press F10 to save settings and exit the BIOS menu. Then press and hold the power button again till the machine shuts off.

Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 again. A recovery screen should appear to allow you to refresh the machine while trying to save your personal files.

Same issue after trying these steps
  • Dakshya

Tinkerer

JackE said:

Wait where to insert paper clip I can't see reset hole
  • Dakshya

Tinkerer

JackE said:

I inserted paper clip but same issue
  • JackE
    Did you unplug charger with the pinhole reset? Re-do the reset again. Then plug charger back in but WAIT for battery LED to turn to steady orange then steady blue. Then press and hold F2 key. While still holding F2 key, press power button to turn machine on.

Jack E/NJ

• Dakshya

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Did you unplug charger with the pinhole reset? Re-do the reset again. Then plug charger back in but WAIT for battery LED to turn to steady orange then steady blue. Then press and hold F2 key. While still holding F2 key, press power button to turn machine on.
    Ok done waiting for blue light
  • Dakshya

Tinkerer

Dakshya said:
    JackE said:

I inserted paper clip but same issue
    Same issue after doing this also
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Publicaciones: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Does the acer logo appear? What is the model of the laptop? Example AN515-55-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dakshya

Tinkerer

Does the acer logo appear? What is the model of the laptop? Example AN515-55-58VH.
    Yes it appears but I have gave my laptop in shop to fix it because I was unable to fix it,
    Thank you for your support
  • JackE
    You have good idea to take it to laptop repair shop. Please let us know what they find. Good luck.

Jack E/NJ

• Dakshya

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    You have good idea to take it to laptop repair shop. Please let us know what they find. Good luck.
    Okay I will let you know
  • Shaby
    Shaby Member Publicaciones: 1 New User
    editado octubre 2021
    My laptop Aspire V3 is still on after i did a battery reset .. its blank n nothing happen .. can i know whether i need to send for repair or i still fix myself ? 

Help 😢😢
  • JackE

Press and hold power button for at least 5 seconds till laptop shuts off.

Jack E/NJ