Hi, I have the problem that when I turn on the computer, there is no bootable device

Jimmy22
Jimmy22 Member Publicaciones: 2 New User
editado abril 2023 en Archivo del 2020
Entre a bios con la tecla f2 y me reconoce todo no entiendo, ví en tutoriales que debo de cambiar el boot de uefi a legacy pero no me parece la opción legacy ojalá me ayudan ayudar por favor no se que hacer 

Enter bios with the f2 key and recognize everything I do not understand, I saw in tutorials that I should change the boot from uefi to legacy but I do not think the legacy option hopefully help me help please I do not know what to do

Content edited as posted in Spanish Language - Acer-Harvey

Respuestas

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Publicaciones: 453
    Hi @Jimmy22
    1. Hold the power-button for 5 seconds to power off the device.
    2. Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS.
    3. Press the right arrow keys on your keyboard until the Boot tab is opened. Then move your Hard Drive to the top of the boot order list. (You can read the instruction of your BIOS to learn how to move a item in the list.)
    4. Press F9 and then ENTER to load the default configuration. Press F10 to save your changes, and restart the system. Select Yes and press ENTER to confirm.
    5. Press and hold the Power key for 5 seconds to power the system off completely.
    6. Turn on the computer and press the Alt and F10 keys at the same time when the Acer logo appears on the screen.
    7. You should see a message that says "Please Wait" and your computer will boot to a blue screen that says "Choose an option."
    8. Select Troubleshoot>you can try for system restore or CMD>
    9. Bootrec /rebuildbcd
    10. Bootrec /scanos
    11. Bootrec/ fixboot
    12. Bootrec /fixmbr
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Publicaciones: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Jimmy22 said:
    Entre a bios con la tecla f2 y me reconoce todo no entiendo, ví en tutoriales que debo de cambiar el boot de uefi a legacy pero no me parece la opción legacy ojalá me ayudan ayudar por favor no se que hacer 

Firstly for a better response please try and post in English using Google Translate. Please give us your exact model number for example AN515-** and more details of your problem, for example what type of Hard Drive you are trying to boot to, only then will someone be able to give you some relevant advice, thankyou

En primer lugar, para obtener una mejor respuesta, intente publicar en inglés con Google Translate. Indíquenos su número de modelo exacto, por ejemplo, AN515 - ** y más detalles de su problema, por ejemplo, a qué tipo de disco duro está intentando iniciar, solo entonces alguien podrá darle algunos consejos relevantes, gracias

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Jimmy22
    Jimmy22 Member Publicaciones: 2 New User
    editado enero 2020
    TECH_MAN said: 
    Hi @Jimmy22
    1. Hold the power-button for 5 seconds to power off the device.
    2. Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS.
    3. Press the right arrow keys on your keyboard until the Boot tab is opened. Then move your Hard Drive to the top of the boot order list. (You can read the instruction of your BIOS to learn how to move a item in the list.)
    4. Press F9 and then ENTER to load the default configuration. Press F10 to save your changes, and restart the system. Select Yes and press ENTER to confirm.
    5. Press and hold the Power key for 5 seconds to power the system off completely.
    6. Turn on the computer and press the Alt and F10 keys at the same time when the Acer logo appears on the screen.
    7. You should see a message that says "Please Wait" and your computer will boot to a blue screen that says "Choose an option."
    8. Select Troubleshoot>you can try for system restore or CMD>
    9. Bootrec /rebuildbcd
    10. Bootrec /scanos
    11. Bootrec/ fixboot
    12. Bootrec /fixmbr

Write your comment
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Publicaciones: 3,827 Pathfinder
    @Jimmy22 once again you will get a far better response to your question by using a translator and posting in English

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★