I got hacked

Mahdivirus
Mahdivirus Member Publicaciones: 43

Tinkerer

editado septiembre 2023 en Archivo del 2019
I got hacked and when i restarted i couldnt see anything even acer logo but with power reset and alt+f10 it booted up and i reinstalled windows but problem is not solved i cant boot up my pc without pressing alt+f10 what can i do?

Respuestas

• Mahdivirus

Tinkerer

I dont know so much about pc but i think hacker has changed something in my laptop (not in windows settings) that prevents windows to boot correctly and i can only boot it by alt+f10 sometimes idk what to do.
    Is acer factory reset usefull for this problem?
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Publicaciones: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night Mahdivirus !

Acer does not provide support for this type of security that is the user's obligation.
    In that case I suggest that you seek expert help from a security consultant.
    Even by resiliating your factory system data and passwords may have been captured.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Mahdivirus

Tinkerer

I dont care about data and passwords i just want to boot normally without using any key or ...
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Publicaciones: 35,598 Trailblazer
    If your system is affected you will not be able to boot up by default.
    Only with system restore or, if you have knowledge, use a Lunix distro in live mode and access WIndows, analyze the error and correct.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!