No Bootable Device

predrag32
predrag32 Member Publicaciones: 5 New User
editado septiembre 2023 en Archivo del 2019
Periodically (once a month) I get message "No Bootable Device". When I go to the BIOS I see this:
Then I try to change BIOS configuration, set all possible combinations, and restart many times. Eventually, the BIOS recognizes SSD, and the windows starts normally again.

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]

Respuestas

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Publicaciones: 1,789 Pathfinder
    @predrag32

Have you tested your HDD health status. because these kind of issues would happen only when HDD is going to die. 

You can use acer care center to test the HDD status or use any anyother HDD monitor software to test.

Post testing share the result here to help you more.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • predrag32
    Hello Rudy21, I appreciate your effort. I am not able to install Acer Care Center software, because my computer is not supported.

But here are the results from Hard Disk Sentinel:

• Rudy21
    @predrag32

As per the tests HDD health looks good. Have you tried to update the BIOS. Also, share the unit model number along with the current operating system.
  • predrag32
    @Rudy21
    Yes, I updated the BIOS. I am not sure what do you mean with "unit model number". Windows 10 Pro is installed.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Publicaciones: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Can you tell me the exact model of the notebook? example an515-51-75kz
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • predrag32
    Model is ACER Aspire 7 A715-71G-53F3.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Have you tried disconnecting the hd and also resetting the internal battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • predrag32
    Yes, I tried disconnecting the hd, but I haven't tried resetting the internal battery.
  • Commodore_1995#
    What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rudy21
    predrag32 said:
    Yes, I tried disconnecting the hd, but I haven't tried resetting the internal battery.
    Try the steps below to reset the battery.

> Unplug the charger and turn off the device
    > Flip the unit and look for point 3 as mentioned in the image
    > Use a paperclip or suitable tool insert it into the pinhole and hold it for 30-40 sec without the charger