Aspire V5 frozen at Win 10 waiting to load requesting , Press Ctrl+Alt+ Delete. Doesn't work. Is t

8973ColinB
8973ColinB Member Publicaciones: 2 New User
editado septiembre 2023 en Archivo del 2019
Is there a work around to load Win 10?

Mejor respuesta

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Publicaciones: 1,353 Pioneer
    Respuesta ✓
    Hi @8973ColinB

Try force shutting down the unit and rebooting back. You need to press & hold power button continuously so that unit goes off completely. Then press the power button and restart the unit. Please let us know the exact model # of your laptop. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Respuestas

• Balatekie
    Respuesta ✓
    Hi @8973ColinB

Try force shutting down the unit and rebooting back. You need to press & hold power button continuously so that unit goes off completely. Then press the power button and restart the unit. Please let us know the exact model # of your laptop. 

• 8973ColinB
    8973ColinB Member Publicaciones: 2 New User
    Yes.  It took holding the power button down for 2 minutes for it to work!  Many thanks Balatekie.  Colin B  
  • Balatekie
    Yes.  It took holding the power button down for 2 minutes for it to work!  Many thanks Balatekie.  Colin B  
    Great! I am glad that it worked :)