Firmware Upgrade 1.25 Acer Nitro 5

DamagedIntense
DamagedIntense Member Publicaciones: 18 Troubleshooter
editado abril 2023 en Archivo del 2019
Hello, I have recently upgraded the FW version to 1.25 on my Acer Nitro 5, here are some notes for the community:

1) After the upgrade you should enter the BIOS and there would be a new option where you can enable/disable the Keyboard timeout lighting.
2) This is a very important note, if by any chance you have a model with optane and you have replaced the optane module with a normal M.2 SSD, the update automatically changes the SATA MODE to RST with Optane instead of AHCI, this will mess with Windows 10 startup sending a blue screen that where there is not bootable device. I just changed this setting back to AHCI and it worked fine.

I have tested the keyboard timeout function and it worked as FW 1.19, where you use the AC adapter and the keyboard lights remain on. If you use the battery it will keep with they light on and after 30 seconds of no use, it will turn off.

Hope this information helps, please let me know tour comments.

Thanks.

Respuestas

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Publicaciones: 98,305 Trailblazer
    ¡Fue muy bueno compartir este consejo! De esta manera, los usuarios no pensar que es un error de bios! Yo sugiero que usted traduzca su texto al español, pues aquí, es la comunidad española!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)