Problem with re-installing Predator sense in Predator PH315-52

Voltrexz
Voltrexz Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited July 2023 in Predator Laptops
I deleted my predator sense after not opening, prior I had tried multiple solutions but nothing worked. After downloading the predator sense from the acer website I run into a problem when starting setup.exe. "PredatorSense Service Setup Wizard ended prematurely".  My model is Predator PH315-52 and I haven't upgraded my windows, they are still the windows home.
[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• Voltrexz

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    So I reverted to an older version of windows 10 and I could open all the apps after re-installing them. However for some reason my audio, mouse,keyboards drivers were broken, I tried to uninstall, reinstall them but it didn't fix my problem. So I updated to the newer version of windows again, drivers are fixed and I can open the 3 acer apps. Thanks for your help. 

Answers

• Have you tried installing the appxbundle?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Voltrexz

Tinkerer

Yeah unfortunately, I tried installing the appxbundle first, still didn't work 
  • Voltrexz

Tinkerer

I just saw a post where u commented about a potential fix, where someone had the wrong notebook name can you perhaps elaborate further, I cant seem to find the notebook you are referring to.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Voltrexz,

Please delete the existing one and try to download and install the predator sense from the below link,

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6644
  • Voltrexz

Tinkerer

So I managed to install the older version you linked me successfully but it won't open 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,203 Trailblazer
    edited March 2021
    What is the exact name of the model that appears here?

​​​​​​//Edited the content to hide sensitive info.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Voltrexz

Tinkerer

Okay in an attempt to open it, it seems that I cant open the care center or quick access 
  • Voltrexz

Tinkerer

I updated my windows a week ago to KB4023057, is it possible I'm having issues know with this acer apps, everything else seems to run fine

• Try uninstalling all programs from acer quick access, acer care center and predator sense. Then, download these latest versions that I compiled on the google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L3Ln-WkCvogX1OUmr74i3h8jk4ICVF94

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Voltrexz

Tinkerer

I manage to download both the care center and quick access but they wont open again, and also I still cant successfully install sense I'm getting the same error 
  • Voltrexz

Tinkerer

Just noticed that neither care center wasn't installed properly, in fact the setup.exe is not even running. However the quick access installed fine(not opening).  The process I'm following is extract the files into another file differently named, then installing the appxbundle and then running the setup, let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.
  • Voltrexz

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    So I reverted to an older version of windows 10 and I could open all the apps after re-installing them. However for some reason my audio, mouse,keyboards drivers were broken, I tried to uninstall, reinstall them but it didn't fix my problem. So I updated to the newer version of windows again, drivers are fixed and I can open the 3 acer apps. Thanks for your help. 
  • Skyb
    Skyb Member Posts: 1 New User

I just logged in to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I went through all the hoops imaginable, even factory resetting the laptop, I was desperate, this file solved it, thank you so much