Realtek audio console not working properly (model : Aspire3 A315-55G-57ZU)

Options
Drakula
Drakula Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Hi everyone!,
The Realtek audio console app in my laptop is not working properly. When I plugged in a handsfree/headset to  3.5mm socket it asks me which device I plugged.Then I choose the correct device. But audio is still hearing through the laptop speakers not the headphone/handsfree I plugged in.Sometimes it works. Most of the time it doesn't work.I* have to restart the laptop to get it working. When I eject the headphone/handsfree from the 3.5mm port, my laptop suddenly power down without a proper shutdown. I reinstalled the Realtek console from the Microsoft store. But the problem continues. When I try to update my audio driver from device manager ,it says that I'm using the latest Realtek driver(version: 6.0.8865.1).My windows 10 is also upto date. Please help me to fix this issue.
Thanks in advance!

Best Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,784 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Drakula
    Uninstall the audio driver from device manager and Go to Acer's support website, enter your precise computer model number and then download the realtek audio driver.
    In order to download the driver check the link below 
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Drakula
    Drakula Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    When you access the bios and then disconnect the headset, does the laptop also turn off?
    Thanks for the reply!
    I never tried that one earlier.let me try that!!

Answers