2018 Predator Helios 300 PH317-52-77A4

TBruceChapman
TBruceChapman Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hi all,
I have been enjoying my Predator Laptop for some time now and have only recently encountered a frustrating problem with my Wifi connection. It disconnects itself and tells me that there is no wifi signal available and then a moment later shows the wifi signal again but no internet. If I reconnect it will eventually re-establish the connection to the internet as well. I have my ISP come and investigate and they have replaced the router and on the second visit replaced all of the fiber line from the street to my house as well. They have checked my signal and I am the only person on that line at the moment as well and they have changed some settings in their office to my network connection that might have been a part of it, but the problem persists. As I did not experience this issue until recently when they up graded my ISP connection speed from 25mb to 100mb, all over a Fiber Optic supply, I wonder if it is the laptop wifi speed that might be the problem or perhaps a Windows 10 issue?
Research on the internet shows others with similar issues but none of the suggested solutions have worked.
Help! This getting really annoying when gaming to lose connection and so all gained rewards from missions, especially after a longer or harder one!

Comments

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • It is not a temporary solution! This driver fixes the connection problem!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)