Bluetooth Problem on My Helios 300 PH315-53 Help!!!

Options
NischalPI
NischalPI Member Posts: 3 New User
I did a factory reset on my Helios 300. My Bluetooth headphone was working fine but after the reset it won't connect. It gets paired though. If I try to connect, it gets connected for a short moment of time and gets automatically disconnected. I reinstalled windows and drivers for fix. None of them helped. I am seeing two device when I turn on my headphone Ble T5(my headphone).14CD and T5 audio on Bluetooth screen. I used to see only one before I installed new windows (only T5 audio). 

I cannot connect to the device after being paired. My headphones are working perfectly with my smartphone.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You said the problem occurred after updating the bios. is that correct? what happens when you restore the bios by pressing f9 and then f10? what happens when you update drivers on the intel website?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NischalPI
    Options
    nothing, I updated my Bluetooth drivers but the problem persists. I haven't tried restoring my previous BIOS.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You said this in the private message "It happening ever since I upgraded BIOS. Should I downgrade It?"

Are you sure that the problem occurred after updating the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NischalPI
    Options
    Yes, I am certain.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Then do this:
    a) restart windows and press f2 before the acer logo to access the bios;
    b) then, press the f9 key to restore the bios and f10 to save and exit.

If the problem still occurs, try resetting the battery: turn off the laptop, disconnect the power adapter, press the power button for 30 seconds and leave the laptop off for 30 minutes.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer