Restore Predator Helios 300 (2019) Windows Themes. Windows got rid of the Acer default theme .

Options
Predatorfan
Predatorfan Member Posts: 26 Troubleshooter
edited January 7 in Predator Laptops
After resetting my laptop, I noticed Windows got rid of the Acer default theme for my Acer laptop. The theme can be seen below:
It comes with a theme package from Windows itself when I got my laptop.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is the theme not showing up here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Predatorfan
    Options
    No. Tried to solve this issue by searching online.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you download the file I sent you?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Predatorfan
    Options
    Sure! Anything that works!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    DDid the file I uploaded solve the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mehak0345
    Mehak0345 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Restoring the default Windows themes on your Predator Helios 300 (2019) can be done by following these steps:

1. Accessing Themes Settings:
      • Right-click on the desktop and select "Personalize."
      • Alternatively, go to "Settings" (Windows key + I) > "Personalization."
    2. Applying Default Theme:
      • In the "Personalization" settings, navigate to the "Themes" tab.
      • Look for the default theme settings or a reset option.
      • You might find an option to "Restore default theme" or something similar. Click on it.
    3. Removing Custom Themes:
      • If you have applied custom themes or downloaded third-party themes, switch back to the default Windows themes.
      • Go through the list of installed themes and choose the default ones provided by Windows.
    4. System Restore:
      • If the above steps don't work, consider performing a system restore to a point before the changes were made.
      • Type "System Restore" in the Windows search bar and open the corresponding settings.
      • Follow the prompts to restore your system to an earlier point in time.
    5. Resetting Windows:
      • As a last resort, if none of the above methods work or if the system has undergone extensive modifications, consider resetting Windows.
      • Go to "Settings" > "Update & Security" > "Recovery."
      • Click on "Get started" under the "Reset this PC" section and follow the instructions.

This discussion has been closed.