Swift 3 touchpad won't right click Swift SF314-51-57CP

2»

Answers

• I don't know there is anything there, but have you tried uninstalling the fingerprint driver update? Some fingerprints are integrated into the touchpad.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • redeyed
    redeyed Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2020
    Hello all. 

Right click is just two fingers tap, middle click is 3 fingers tap.

You can change such behavior on ubuntu  by following this guide:

PS: just bought Acer SWIFT 3 and everything work fine (on ubuntu/pop!_os). Happy to have it ^_^

• sonofeuropa
    sonofeuropa Member Posts: 1 New User
    redeyed said:
    Hello all. 

Right click is just two fingers tap, middle click is 3 fingers tap.

You can change such behavior on ubuntu  by following this guide:

PS: just bought Acer SWIFT 3 and everything work fine (on ubuntu/pop!_os). Happy to have it ^_^

Ahhh saved my life!!!! Thankyou!!! From a fellow Pop!_OS user too!