Flash BIOS to an older version on unbootable laptop Nitro 5 AN515-52-54GU

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I suggest that you change the thermal paste and clean the fans:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sanHD
    sanHD Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Update 2: Now my laptop is working as expected, no more overheating and auto shutdowns.

The main reason behind all that was... Acer Care Center, after I uninstalled that I haven't faced any auto shutdowns and/or overheating issues.
    The system BIOS information is stored in Acer Care Center too and I think it's interfering with the system firmware somehow. Device Manager shows Firmware version 1.19 (which was the old one) but Acer Care Center shows 1.28.
    System restarts after 3 BIOS beeps which means RAM error but my RAM is working as expected (tested on other device) so its most likely the Care Center application creating the problem, now I uninstalled it and Laptop is running perfectly as new. :)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try updating the firmware driver through windows update.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sanHD
    sanHD Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Already done that and it gave me 1.19. As of now I'm running with no problems so I guess that's perfect.
  • RishiKumar
    RishiKumar Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    sanHD said:
    Update 2: Now my laptop is working as expected, no more overheating and auto shutdowns.

The main reason behind all that was... Acer Care Center, after I uninstalled that I haven't faced any auto shutdowns and/or overheating issues.
    The system BIOS information is stored in Acer Care Center too and I think it's interfering with the system firmware somehow. Device Manager shows Firmware version 1.19 (which was the old one) but Acer Care Center shows 1.28.
    System restarts after 3 BIOS beeps which means RAM error but my RAM is working as expected (tested on other device) so its most likely the Care Center application creating the problem, now I uninstalled it and Laptop is running perfectly as new. :)
    Just right click on the firmware driver 1.19, click update driver and click on search automatically for the driver, it will automatically get the Acer system firmware 1.28 driver from Microsoft database.