Customer Service Contact

Options
FreestylerMaTT
FreestylerMaTT Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
Does anyone have details of how to contact Acer customer service in the UK...I have filed an issue with my monitor and receive no response, I have called the number listed:0371 760 1020 and tried 0371 760 1000 and 0371 760 1006 which are all listed under Google searches. All of them are dead. 

Do Acer actually offer customer service in UK?

Best Answer

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @FreestylerMaTT

Please find the Acer UK Customer Support contact number 

0371 760 1020* Mon - Fri 9am -5:30pm.

Hope this helps you in some way.

Answers

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @FreestylerMaTT

Please find the Acer UK Customer Support contact number 

0371 760 1020* Mon - Fri 9am -5:30pm.

Hope this helps you in some way.
  • FreestylerMaTT

Tinkerer

Options
    @Ragsak28 That is the number I tried that is dead, thanks for trying.
  • FreestylerMaTT

Tinkerer

Options
    Seriously , is no one on Acer's official forums able to provide a customer service number or contact for them in the UK?

I am strongly beginning to suspect ACER to be a good marketeer and nothing more. 
    Personally whether i get the monitor soeted or not these past few days are enough to put me off buying Acer products ever again.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    This is a peer to peer forum, not a gateway to Acer support. Unless there's a user who has contacted Acer support in the UK during the COVID-19 period to answer the question, you likely won't see an answer other than one like that where someone just looked it up online.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • FreestylerMaTT

Tinkerer

Options
    Thanks for the response. Yes I believe there is  no Acer support in UK at present (all phones dead).
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Let me see if I can escalate to find out what's going on...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • FreestylerMaTT

Tinkerer

edited October 2020
    Options
    Thanks for offering , they have just contacted requesting £50 for them to assess. After taking this long, being uncontactable in the UK by email or phone, I have decided that Acer is not a company I would want to buy from again. They seem to be all markting and poor quality. 
    Anyone XXXXX a broken monitor or unused stand for an X34 XXXXXXXX .

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate content]
This discussion has been closed.