Dolby audio driver needed Predator helios 300 Ph315-51.

Options
Nebir
Nebir Member Posts: 75 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited November 2021 in Predator Laptops
I uninstalled dolby audio ...Because When i open it ...it didn't work... that's why i uninstall the dolby audio driver.now i want to reinstall.but i can't find the dolby audio driver software ... 
Please give the download link of dolby audio driver .
Thanks 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good Morning Nebir !

What EXACT model of your laptop?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Nebir
    Options
    Good morning @MaClane
    Predator helios 300 Ph315-51.....model....

I tried to oepn dolby audio driver but...i cant open it......
    When i tried to oepn it ...my mouse cursor shows it loading....after some second nothing happen....
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Have you tried removing the driver and reinstalling it again?
    Also check if the service related to it is starting together with system.

Drivers : https://www.acer.com/ac/en/SG/content/support-product/7603?b=1

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Nebir
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @MaClane yes i reinstall the realtek driver twice..... nothing change ... Dolby audio didn't open....

I tried uninstalling the Dolby audio ..and reinstall from realtek folder...but nothing change .... I can't open it.
  • jynzix
    jynzix Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    @Nebir same  :#
  • MikePL
    MikePL Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have that same problem. Anyone can help??
  • coolnoob213
    coolnoob213 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    search in cortona- Run programs made for previous versions of windows then click next and then select Dolby Audio (yes it will still be  installed and visible, atleast for me it was with the same problem) then try recommended settings and then test the program, hopefully this should start it and once it starts pin the program to the taskbar, if not try to explore those troubleshooting options. Btw this worked for me judge for yourself

• soru
    soru Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    hey everyone,
    my dolby is not working
    i uninstalled it (as i read another community form) my device is acer predator helios 300 Ph315-51 and installed it again but nothing happened. i rebooted my device  still nothing
    I can see it in services and I changed its properties from delayed start to automatic but still nothing now i dont know what to do
    please help
  • safir72347
    safir72347 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    The issue got resolved for me.
    There are two parts of installation.

Solution:

1. Download the audio driver from the website - https://www.acer.com/ac/en/SG/content/support-product/7603?b=1
    2. Extract and start the installation.
    3. One installation starts immediately and the other one starts after reboot.
    4. When the first installation is completed, click on "restart now". If you restart later, the second installation doesn't happen or the first installation starts again after reboot.
    5. Once you restart immediately after your first phase of installation, the second phase of installation will start in which dolby is installed.