Activation problem

Options
RajanM
RajanM Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Suddenly my digital licensed windows have been deactivated. Tried troubleshooting and it says I need to upgrade my windows but the updates don't get installed after going to 99%.Error code  0x80004005. Pls help.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Download the productkey program and then paste the serial windows bios oem key here:

Before clicking activate, disable the wireless network card and then click next.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)