praising acer laptop

Isirhcumih
Isirhcumih Member Posts: 2 New User
literally ,its not a question but actually a praise for whole acer team. you know this is my second gaming laptop after a dell laptop. literally i have became a hard core fan of predator laptopss. it isss giving me ***** ***** evil good performance. literally my frnds having 1070 or having higher end cpu gpu are not able to even get the performance i am getting. this laptop is just my favorite and anyone who is watching this , i just wanna say go with this laptop. not only gaming but screen , rendering and other stuff is amazing. like when i study at night , lowest brightness seems like a lot great for it . i have myself ran benchmarks and other stuff . i am having 2019 model. but its 2020 model is gonna make it even more powerfull. i dont know why i am writing this. i just wanted to praise whole acer team to make this amazing laptop like literally helll amazing. Acer all the best . and making budget gaming laptops with extreme performance will make you reach extreme . after 7 months of review . i literally feel like giving me performance as it used to give. love predator. my brother also wanna buy, as soon as i collect some asset ,planning to buy him an nitro in upcoming months. guys who reading this , i can say to you. if you gonna buy any other  laptop . wait for predator .  ;)

Comments

• RickRussellTX
    RickRussellTX Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

My Predator Helios 300 (PH315-52-78VL i7/9750H + GTX1660ti) is just about to turn 1 year old and it's fantastic. I expect another 2-3 years of solid 1080p performance out of it. 

I'd say watch the market carefully over the next six months before you buy. I think that COVID has put a bit of demand pressure on gaming hardware -- lots of people stuck at home using isolation as an excuse to buy + supply shocks caused by shutdowns in China, Korea & Taiwan. 

The next major price/performance wave will be Ryzen 4000 systems with Nvidia processors. 
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited July 2020
    Isirhcumih its always great and very rare to see someone opening a thread not just because of an issue/complaint but a happy customer praising the manufacturer itself i cannot speak in the name of acer or acer team as im not an acer employee ACE's are just normal users like everyone else here that are here only voluntarily to help the best way we can but i am going to tag some of acer staff members to this thread im sure they will appreciate is as much as i do :)

@Acer-Manny @Acer-Blayn @Acer-Jose @Acer-Harvey @Acer-David and all the other staff members :)

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• Pb101
    Pb101 Member Posts: 31 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    It is a very good laptop. I thoroughly enjoy mine :)
  • Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,336 Community Administrator
    edited July 2020
    Hello @Isirhcumih,

I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying your Predator laptop :+1: We're always trying to bring the latest gaming technology to bring to our customers.

I have two questions for you :) :
    1.  What model Predator do you have?
    2.  What's your favorite game right now, go!
      (I bought Far Cry 5 during Steam's sale so that's what I've been playing the most lately.)

PS: I moved this topic to the Predator Den.
  • RickRussellTX
    RickRussellTX Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

I started Skyrim late last year and I'm finally running out of things to do in it. Of course I have all the eye-melting graphics mods because Intel 9750H + Nvidia GTX1660ti, why not?

Right now I'm playing Torment: Tides of Numenara. Not a graphics intensive game.

But really, my machine pays off in productivity. My corporate laptop is a piece of ***** (a quad core i5 with 8GB and integrated graphics), so when I need to spin up a 60000 line by 500 column spreadsheet in Excel, I use the Acer + 64-bit Excel and GET 'ER DONE.

• Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,336 Community Administrator
    I was playing Skyrim but around the time the pandemic started one of the quests I was doing bugged out and I never really got around to fixing it.

I'm tempted to buy Death Stranding but I already have a backlog of games I should get back to (or start!).
  • Pb101
    Pb101 Member Posts: 31 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    I've been playing Starwars Battlefront 2
  • EaglesWings
    EaglesWings Member Posts: 3 New User
    I left this comment on FB, but I have to repeat it: 

I just got my Triton 500 yesterday (with the 2070 Super, couldn't afford to go higher). I have to say this thing is incredible! I've been searching for a gaming laptop for awhile, and tried just about every one. You guys have won the competition! It games like a dream. I can't believe it's a laptop! It games the same as my desktop PC, if not better. The battery lasts way too long for a gaming laptop. 6 hours with the NVIDIA GPU engaged is insane. Everything is engineered way too smooth with too many choices (GPU choice toggle/coolboost/Preset Overclocking/etc etc etc). Every time I look for an option to change it's already thought of, and done correctly. Even the design is beyond beautiful. The RGB is insane! This laptop screams elite gamer, but also dignified and classy at the same time. Also, I have a unique issue. I have burn damage to my hands so I can't use a laptop where the surface temp gets too hot (G14 sole my hands up for days). I can't get my Triton 500 to get hot. The surface temp is nice and cool, and even the GPU hasn't gone over 75 degrees C even on CoD warzone with maximum settings. Thank you all for your hard work in designing a dream machine. I don't usually pull this hard for a product, but for the first time in years I'm beyond impressed! It's so rare to see a product intentionally designed as a masterpiece, and you have done it! I've never tried an Acer laptop before, but you've instantly changed my status to Fanboy! Thank you!

P.S. Not my first Acer product, just first PC. Predator for life now!
  • Nightwisp
    Nightwisp Member Posts: 24 Troubleshooter
    I have Predator Helios 300 (2020) with i7-10750H, Geforce rtx 2070 max q, 512gb ssd + 1tb ssd, 16gb ram (dual channel) I bought it for 1199.99 last year and I am loving it to death. My bios came at 1.01 so I was able to undervolt it and Jesus Christ its friggin incredible. I am playing outer worlds, far cry 5, Crysis remastered, Titanfall 2 currently. I heavily recommend everyone to play Titanfall 2 its so good!! Hope everyone is having a great day and all the apperciation to Acer Team for building a beast of a laptop for a very affordable price. 
  • MubashirAbbas
    MubashirAbbas Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

i bought acer triton 500 and it's amazing in performance
  • jackgodfrey
    jackgodfrey Member Posts: 1 New User
    I also have a Predator Helios 300 with an i7-10750H processor, Geforce GTX 2070 Max-Q graphics card, 512GB SSD + 1TB SSD, and 16GB RAM (dual channel) It was 1199.99 when I bought it last year, and I adore it. At the moment, I'm playing Outer Worlds, Far Cry 5, Pubg, and Titanfall 2. I strongly advise everyone to play Titanfall 2 because game is fantastic!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and I want to express my gratitude to the Acer team for creating such a powerful laptop at such an accessible price. I strongly advise everyone to play Titanfall 2 because game is fantastic!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and I want to express my gratitude to the Acer team for creating such a powerful laptop at such an accessible price.
  • Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Predator FTW 
    - Hotel Hero