JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    Not worked.
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,117 Trailblazer
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi,
    Could you be able to test it connecting to an external monitor or a TV with a HDMI cable? Which version of driver you have installed? 
  • JohnCena
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I can connect I will do I installed Acer's recommended driver of Intel it shows in my laptops drivers page and also can you click to my profile and click on this pages last  version there is a video about this issue
  • JohnCena
    Options
    Sorry no updated its I need urgent help part 
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,117 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hi,
    You are within the warranty period, so I would suggest you to contact Acer Support centre in your country, they will be able to help you, I have seen your video, it looks like a hardware fault, either a bad cable connection or the faulty screen.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/tr/TR/content/support
  • JohnCena
    Options
    I can contact with the place where I buy, is this true? I bought it at Turkey's most famous tech store 'Vatan Bilgisayar' or 'Vatan Computer', but is there any way that I can fix with software, stress test or grayscale test? And one more question: Which PCIe model including in this laptop I hope 3.0.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Hi JohnCena,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with your VX15, please contact your local technical support in your country https://www.acer.com/worldwide to have it setup for repair.
    Note: Select the country of your location and under support tab you can find the available service centers and technical support phone numbers.

We apologized for the inconvenience,
    Acer-Manny
  • JohnCena
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Very old thread but..

Fixed with reconnecting eDP cable.