no bootable device on Acer Predator Helios 300 ( Predator PH317-53)

Options
Alex994
Alex994 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Can anyone help me ?
is a couples of days that my laptop when i playg games is restarting by it self and show me no bootable device . I even format my laptop but the problem is still in there how can i solve it ? 
in the app Acer Care Center where show you the status of your hard disk HDD and SSD , battery quality , memory connection status is appear only the hard disk of 1TB the other one not show me anything i attached  a pictur for better understanding. On the picture on the right is no showing the SSD hard disk but only the HDD ( left Picture )  

Answers

• Alex994

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi everyone , 
    is 2 days that my laptop when I`m playing games is restarting e show me the blu screen with sad face and then is restarting and show me no bootable device. I noticed also that the computer is over heating more there normal when I play .
    I try to update my BIOS to the last version but is no let me change my BOOT mode from UEFI to LEGACY even if i enable the boot menu. 
    I don`t really know what to do the laptop is almost new less then 1 year and is alredy give me this kind of problem. 
  • Alex994

Tinkerer

Options
    Thank you for the answer ._.
  • Alex994

Tinkerer

Options
    thank you for the answer ._.