Clear.fi problems

Options
Finch
Finch Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi, I have an Acer Aspire M3970, when I try to watch a Blu-ray movie, Clear.fi kept trying to update, when I clicked yes it would work for a bit (no downloader screen) it would stay in clear.fi and keep coming up with do you want to update, I Uninstalled Clear.fi to try and do a clean install, but have since realised that the clear.fi I downloaded is just media streaming software, is there a way to redownload clear.fi the media player? because it would not let me download the update at all.

Answers

• Travis-Acer
    Travis-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 681 Acer Crew
    Options

You can download the client setup utility here: http://www.acer.com/clearfi/download/

• anupgosavi
    anupgosavi Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

EVEN M FACING THE SAME PROBLEM ... I UNINSTALLED clear.fi AND NOW M NOT ABLE TO FIND clear.fi MEDIA PLAYER SET UP . I CLICKED ON THE GIVEN LINK ...BUT WHAT I FOUND WAS just THE clear.fi SHARING SETUP..please TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET clear.fi VIDEO PLAYER

• lsamis
    lsamis Member Posts: 13 New User
    Options

Did you do the Installation? The Clear.fi sharing setup should also include the Video player when setup.

• acp4752
    acp4752 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I am looking for information about how to find and download Acer Aspire 4752Z factory installed application programs.

The program Clear.fi does not work anymore and needs to be re-installed.

• poepsmurf2
    poepsmurf2 Member Posts: 14 New User
    Options

For those who are still searching for a solution!

There is an option to (re)install clear.fi via Acer eRecovery Management:

1. Please click the Windows sign at the left bottom side of the Windows desktop.

2. Click<All Programs >.

3. Click<Acer>.

4. Click<Acer eRecovery Management> application.

5. Click <Restore>-<Reinstall Drivers or Applications>.

6. Click<Contents>.

7. Please find clear.fi  programs to install onto your PC.

• jessie
    jessie Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I can't get clear.fi to play DVDs on my Acer Aspire E1-570. I get a black screen with the green circles but nothing ever happens. Task Manager says the programme is not responding.

Why don't I have a choice of using Windows Media Player to play the DVD? clear.fi is the only option that appears in Autoplay.

What do I need to do to get it playing DVDs?

This discussion has been closed.