F5-573G-78RK batter

dwnesh
dwnesh Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hey,
I charged my laptop to 100% and unplugged it then i started using it 
Surprisingly it turned off with 50% of charge 😑
I tried to turn it on again but it won't, then i plugged it in and it is turned on. after two minutes i disconnected it again and in this time it is turned off in 40% 😐 and this cycle won't end 😑
Please help me what should i do

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Try a battery reset, unplug and hold the power button down for 12 seconds then do nothing for 15 minutes, then plug back in and fully recharge the battery, power back on.
    Now recalibrate the battery by discharging it to just below 10% then fully recharging, repeat 3 times.
    If these steps dont work your battery is probably worn, do a battery check and replace it if needed

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• dwnesh
    andylb said:
    Try a battery reset, unplug and hold the power button down for 12 seconds then do nothing for 15 minutes, then plug back in and fully recharge the battery, power back on.
    Now recalibrate the battery by discharging it to just below 10% then fully recharging, repeat 3 times.
    If these steps dont work your battery is probably worn, do a battery check and replace it if needed
    can't reach that percentage of battery :(
    we checked the cells they are OK 
    what should i do ? changing battery with OK cells ?
  • dwnesh
    andylb said:

got new problem :|
    it is connected to the charger but it won't charge
  • dwnesh
    Can anyone help me with this problem?