g3 710 Any good motherboard?

Benny_DK
Benny_DK Member Posts: 24 Networker
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Hello, so i was wondering about changing my motherboard since i've checked my ram speed on my motherboard and its only 2133mhz which is bad :/ and i have experienced a lot of lag in the game called rust and actually found out that its VERY ram hungry. So if you have a good motherboard that is a Micro-ATX motherboard, and it supports 6th gen intel processors and has more than 2133mhz ram speed then please.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Thanks.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    This series has a card with support for a maximum of 64GB of DDR4 2400Mhz RAM

Higher frequencies are not supported.
    And it really won't have the performance I believe with 3200Mhz ram.
    The gross final win is not a big difference for games.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Good evening Benny_DK !

Which EXACT model of your computer?
    The information you have is not true.
    Final RAM frequency would only impact the performance of games and applications if such applications use low-level direct access or the difference in RAM frequency is very large, from 2133 to 4000.
    That there is no such loss.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Benny_DK
    Benny_DK Member Posts: 24 Networker
    edited February 2020
    MaClane said:
    Good evening Benny_DK !

Which EXACT model of your computer?
    The information you have is not true.
    Final RAM frequency would only impact the performance of games and applications if such applications use low-level direct access or the difference in RAM frequency is very large, from 2133 to 4000.
    That there is no such loss.

My ram speed is 3200mhz but my motherboard doesnt support th,at only 2133mhz and my computers name is g3 710 which is a prebuild system but i upgraded graphics card, processor and ram. And trust me, i have asked a lot of people how come my game lag this much, they all say that its the motherboard that doesnt support more than 2133mhz.
  • MaClane
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    This series has a card with support for a maximum of 64GB of DDR4 2400Mhz RAM

Higher frequencies are not supported.
    And it really won't have the performance I believe with 3200Mhz ram.
    The gross final win is not a big difference for games.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™