• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    shima1234 said:

Hi
    I have an Acer F5-573G-76QP
    Does my motherboard support NVMe SSD?
    Can I use Samsung EVO 970 Plus?

Yes it supports NVMe see Userbenchmark compatible tested and most used SSD's for your exact model below
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Aspire-F5-573G/34358

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• shima1234
    shima1234 Member Posts: 4 New User

Hi 

I have an acer F5-573g-76QP

I want use of SSD m2 NVMe

But My motherboard does not have screws!!!

What kind of screw is suitable for this type of motherboard?

Please state the dimensions and diameter of the screw...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited February 2020
    there was a user in the portuguese community who successfully installed 2tb nvme m ssd on a f5-573 with seventh generation processor . on the screw, I think it's a m2.0x3.0. but I will confirm in the manual.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Buy the laptop notebook screws set (usually comes in 300 to 500 pieces of different types of screws) as they will have all the suitable screws your application, they are very cheap from either Amazon or eBay. 
  • Check here: NVME 2TB

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CptMehdi
    CptMehdi Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi 
    I've got an acer f5-573g-76qp which it's CPU is i7-6500U
    I want to know that is it possible to install a 2TB NVME SSD on this model?
    (Samsung 970 EVO plus 2 TB)
  • CptMehdi said:
    Hi 
    I've got an acer f5-573g-76qp which it's CPU is i7-6500U
    I want to know that is it possible to install a 2TB NVME SSD on this model?
    (Samsung 970 EVO plus 2 TB)

Yes, it is possible!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer