InsydeH20 setup utility

ChuksChuks Member Posts: 1 New User
My Laptop have been displaying InsydeH20 setup utility. It reboots and displays again after every selection. I don't know how to get myself out of there

Comments

• TECH_MANTECH_MAN Ally Posts: 451
    HiChuks

Enter the BIOS and restore defaults to make sure there wasn't something changed accidentally.

Attempt a start up repair on your system to see if that resolves the issue.

Attempt a system restore to before you started having this problem.

Perform a refresh to try and repair the Windows operating system files, some programs may be lost with that function, which was why I listed it last.

*Hit Accept if it's Helpful*

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • abhi996abhi996 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Chuks said:
    My Laptop have been displaying InsydeH20 setup utility. It reboots and displays again after every selection. I don't know how to get myself out of there
    I am having the same problem, I tried restoring the bios defaults but it didn't work. Long pressing F8 and holding it while booting made it boot properly for some reason. I did not have any system restore points created earlier. However, whenever I restart my machine it still goes to the same "InsydeH2O setup utility" screen startup loop. I am assuming that the F2 key damaged and sending signal to open the bios screen everytime I reboot.
  • HazeXDHazeXD Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having this probelm too...Had tried some things i found on google and youtube yet nothing work..Well..its a pain