Acer Aspire V5-473P-5886 - Bottom Panel Replacement

Ryball
Ryball Member Posts: 5 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I'm looking for a bottom panel replacement for an Acer Aspire V5-473P-5886.  Can't seem to find anything available.   Any suggestions?

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Is this the piece you are looking for? 60.MAPN7.002
    Imagem relacionada
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    If you are in Canada, try to contact your Canadian dealer @kev0806.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Is this the piece you are looking for? 60.MAPN7.002
    Imagem relacionada

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ryball
    That looks like it.  Thank you. 
  • But have you found the piece yet?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ryball
    But have you found the piece yet?
    No. Everywhere I look it says no longer available. 
  • You live in Germany, correct? I believe that Acer technical service in Germany can analyze your device for free and pass you the price of the part.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ryball
    You live in Germany, correct? I believe that Acer technical service in Germany can analyze your device for free and pass you the price of the part.
    Sorry for the delay.  I am actually in Canada and still can't seem to find this panel.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    If you are in Canada, try to contact your Canadian dealer @kev0806.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    Ryball said:
    This particular base cover has been sold out worldwide for over a year, unfortunately.  
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • Ryball
    Kev0806 said:
    Ryball said:
    This particular base cover has been sold out worldwide for over a year, unfortunately.  
    So...what's the deal? Anything on the horizon or is my laptop basically junk because I have a broken $30 plastic piece?
  • Xenno
    Xenno Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2020
    hello im daniel from malaysia and im looking for aspire V5-473PG bottom cover if u guys have it 

Edited the content to hide personal information
  • @Xenno Check here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer