Extended warranty in higher price because of acer server fault

Shekhar99
Shekhar99 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
I registered my laptop on acer site within 7 days of purchase, but from there end it was not updated and now i am unable to purchase extended warranty in the same price as earlier.Now they are showing approximately 8 times price.I have all the snapshot of every registration. Acer customer support are also not able to help..Tell me what will i do.

Best Answer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi Shekhar99,

I am very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques etc.(Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community) The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, case status, complaints, parts requests or warranty registration questions, please use the appropriate channel/sources for your particular request: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will be now closed. 

Best Regards,
    Acer-Manny

Answers

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi Shekhar99,

I am very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques etc.(Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community) The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, case status, complaints, parts requests or warranty registration questions, please use the appropriate channel/sources for your particular request: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will be now closed. 

Best Regards,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.