How can I go to recovery mode the other way?

NikkiOrito11
NikkiOrito11 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
My Netbook was shut down, then t started boot looping, Ive done steps recommended to me but nothing of them worked. My BIOS is insydeh20 setup utility rev 5.0. I turned the D2D recovery on and set the settings to default. Now, I press Alt+f10, it says please wait and after it loads, it goes to a blank screen. It doesnt go to the recovery setting that I needed to go. 

Answers

• Sathish2388
    Sathish2388 Member Posts: 85 Fixer WiFi Icon
    NikkiOrito11.. Hi! Do hard shutdown for 3 to 4 times( turn on your computer and once you get acer logo turn it off).. check whether you are getting preparing automatic repair with advance options..
  • NikkiOrito11
    NikkiOrito11.. Hi! Do hard shutdown for 3 to 4 times( turn on your computer and once you get acer logo turn it off).. check whether you are getting preparing automatic repair with advance options..
    It didnt work, I did some passwords before I boot it in And it wont work doing that way tho. i cant hard shutdown, Is there any other way?
  • Sathish2388
    Is your computer booting in to login page?
  • NikkiOrito11
    Is your computer booting in to login page?
    It is stuck on the acer logo and its boot looping. Whenever I hit alt+f10 it starts to say please wait and it would show me a blank screen afterwards. A total letdown
  • NikkiOrito11
    This is the current situation after I tried using alt+f10
  • What is the exact model? Example A515-51-58VH. Try reset battery?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sathish2388
    ->  Turn off your computer and unplug the power cable 
    -> Flip down your laptop and insert paper clip in battery reset pinhole and hold it down for 10 seconds then release the paperclip
    -> connect the power cable then turn on your laptop and get in to bios by tapping f2 key.. press f9 for load defaults then press f10 for save and exit..
  • William231321
    William231321 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited January 2020
    Thanks For Help Brother
    Regards

Edited the content to hide personal information
    Acer-Samuel
  • NikkiOrito11
    I did that and still in blacl screen.. Now it goes like this
  • NikkiOrito11
    Update... Its now like this, a black screen and a cursor
  • Have you tried resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NikkiOrito11
    Have you tried resetting the battery?
    I tried and after that, it said, no bootable device but it can detect my HDD0 and Windows boot manager in BIOS though... Im stuck
  • Have you tried just unplugging and reconnecting the hard drive?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer