NitroSense software does not open, but it shows up on task manager(Nitro AN515-52)

Answers

• ChristianMilanov
    ChristianMilanov Member Posts: 3 New User
    kmg said:
    I think I found the solution. The issue seemed to be due to some performance counters. After running the following commands, the NitroSense application seemed to be able to start now. Cheers!

Thank you so much, I spent my whole day trying to fix my issue, nothing else work, finally at 20:30, I found your comment and it worked, I can’t thank you enough!
  • groundup
    groundup Member Posts: 3 New User
    kmg said:
    I think I found the solution. The issue seemed to be due to some performance counters. After running the following commands, the NitroSense application seemed to be able to start now. Cheers!

That's what happened when i typed in the code

• kmg
    kmg Member Posts: 4 New User
    groundup said:
    kmg said:

That's what happened when i typed in the code

You are in the wrong directory. Please change to the directory as in my example. 
  • anderson2
    anderson2 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

kmg said:

Thank you so much, I spent my whole day trying to fix my issue, nothing else work, finally at 20:30, I found your comment and it worked, I can’t thank you enough!
    would this work on a an515-53 ?

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    @anderson2 yes it should

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• ShadowStealer07
    ShadowStealer07 Member Posts: 4 New User
    kmg said:

./lodctr.exe : The term './lodctr.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
    program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
    At line:1 char:1
    + ./lodctr.exe /R
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (./lodctr.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
    it shows this error for first command
  • NITRO123273
    NITRO123273 Member Posts: 1 New User
    kmg said:

IT'S ALSO WORK FOR ME
  • flying_night_slasher
    flying_night_slasher Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

kmg said:

The power shell script worked thank you man and i thought it was just that windows 10 1909 wasn't compatible
  • ArmandDu
    ArmandDu Member Posts: 2 New User
    kmg said:

Hello, I tried to do it but:

• ArmandDu
    ArmandDu Member Posts: 2 New User
    ArmandDu said:
    kmg said:

Hello, I tried to do it but:

Thnx! i just needed to run it with admin privileges
  • 2ping
    2ping Member Posts: 3 New User
    kmg said:

I tried this but still the same. Nitrosense will not open. Do I need to uninstall the nitrosense before doing the commands?

• 2ping

Thanks but I already tried this before posting on this forum.

I have tried the following:

- Uninstall and reinstall Nitrosense for Nitro AN515-52 - Failed
    - Updated my BIOS - Failed
    - Tried other Nitro models Nitrosense version older and newer - Failed
    - Tried Predator Helios Predator sense compatible version to my laptop - Failed
    - I gave up and actually was just thinking to use a 3rd party fan control software instead (Speedfan, Argus and etc..) = All did not detect the FAN 
         *MSI Afterburner did not have a fan tab at all* 
    - Tried the lodctr /R on cmd or using powershell - Failed.

The Fan still works however I cannot set it to MAX when gaming 
  • 2ping
    2ping said:

Thanks but I already tried this before posting on this forum.

I have tried the following:

- Uninstall and reinstall Nitrosense for Nitro AN515-52 - Failed
    - Updated my BIOS - Failed
    - Tried other Nitro models Nitrosense version older and newer - Failed
    - Tried Predator Helios Predator sense compatible version to my laptop - Failed
    - I gave up and actually was just thinking to use a 3rd party fan control software instead (Speedfan, Argus and etc..) = All did not detect the FAN 
         *MSI Afterburner did not have a fan tab at all* 
    - Tried the lodctr /R on cmd or using powershell - Failed.

The Fan still works however I cannot set it to MAX when gaming 

Finally issue has been solved without doing anything. With the latest Windows update just now. Nitrosense is working back :D pheeww!!!!
  • leo8411
    leo8411 Member Posts: 1 New User
    kmg said:

ey bro eh puesto los comands y   no me los lee pone el codigo de error 2 o algo asi
  • mario_cardenas96
    mario_cardenas96 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i want to thank you all for the solutions, i really don't know which one works but finally i fix the problem... thank you, enjoy gaming
  • Arad
    Arad Member Posts: 1 New User
    i want to thank you all for the solutions, i really don't know which one works but finally i fix the problem... thank you, enjoy gaming
    can you please explain me step by step and from where to copy scrip and from where to paste script I am noob at this kind of stuff and my nitro sense suddenly stooped working please help me
  • JG903
    JG903 Member Posts: 2 New User
    kmg said:

bro this works bro......thank you so much...
    if any of you guys have nitro blink come on and app does not show up try this
    even guys who are having same issue of app does not showing up even after re installation try this 
    it work for every nitro series laptop 7&5 as a charm 

• JG903
    JG903 Member Posts: 2 New User
    bro this works bro......thank you so much...
    if any of you guys have nitro blink come on and app does not show up try this
    even guys who are having same issue of app does not showing up even after re installation try this 
    it work for every nitro series laptop 7&5 as a charm 
  • Nitrofan
    Nitrofan Member Posts: 4 New User
    I had the same problem. I uninstalled nitrosense and downloaded it from acer site and reinstalled it. It's working fine. I think it happened as I undervolted my laptop recently. 
This discussion has been closed.