Is my aspire A315 53G 599B's nvidia mx 130 is supporting open gl 4.5?

Options
Mx130Gamer
Mx130Gamer Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Im going to install yuzu emulator which requires open gl 4.5 in my gpu. I've checked my pc specs particularly in my gpu but it seems that it only supports open gl 4.4. But when I checked the specs of my gpu (mx 130) on the official site of nvidia it supports open gl 4.5. Whats the true specs of my gpu? If it's open gl 4.4 can I upgrade it since nvidia says it supports 4.5? 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,512 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>> I've checked my pc specs particularly in my gpu but it seems that it only supports open gl 4.4. But when I checked the specs of my gpu (mx 130) on the official site of nvidia it supports open gl 4.5>>>

Who are you going to believe? The official manufacturer's nvidia website? Or someone else's unofficial website? You can find out who's telling the truth by installing the emulator.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Mx130Gamer
    Mx130Gamer Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Options
    JackE said:
    >>> I've checked my pc specs particularly in my gpu but it seems that it only supports open gl 4.4. But when I checked the specs of my gpu (mx 130) on the official site of nvidia it supports open gl 4.5>>>

Who are you going to believe? The official manufacturer's nvidia website? Or someone else's unofficial website? You can find out who's telling the truth by installing the emulator.  Jack E/NJ
    Good question answer