Intel update Travelmat P259-MG

rosswilliamson
rosswilliamson Member Posts: 20 Networker
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have a Acer Travelmat laptop, P259-MG, keep getting a Focus assist notice to up date Intel HD Grahics 520, but when I try it will not update and mentions manufacturer may have there own drivers installed. How do I stop this notice if the update is not going to work ?

Answers

• Have you tried uninstalling and deleting the driver in device manager and then updating the driver directly from the intel website?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rosswilliamson
    Where would I find that in device manager, I went to processors in device manager and there was  "intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200cpu@2.30GHZ "  There were four exactly the same under processors why would that be ?
  • OK! First download the latest version from intel's website. Then disable wifi and uninstall and delete the intel driver in device manager:

Then restart windows and install the latest version.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rosswilliamson
    Thank you for your efforts,I have just had this message from Intel so Iwill follow their advise and ignore
    the update from them.
    "Thank you for providing the information. We recommend using only the drivers provided directly by the laptop manufacturer. As the drivers we provide are generic and the laptop manufacturers are the ones to provide drivers for your specific device model. You may get in touch with your laptop manufacturer as they modify hardware and software to better integrate with their system "
  • OK! However, generic versions of drivers may solve some problems. In my opinion, I would try to update the driver.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rosswilliamson
    The only problem was the Intel update reminder, no operating problems, thanks.