Enable Bluetooth

Jetze
Jetze Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 22 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I have a Bluetooth headset I want it to connect to my travelmate 7750Z, but I cannot find it. I recently installed windows 8.1 on my laptop, I am very happy with it. But I cannot connect my headset to my laptop. If I go to settings, PC and devices I can't find Bluetooth. Does anyone know what I have to do. 

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    edited October 2019
    Jetze

Hi,

Please follow the details below:

You can connect all kinds of Bluetooth devices to your PC—including keyboards, mice, phones, speakers, and a whole lot more. To do this, your PC will need to have Bluetooth. Some PCs, such as laptops and tablets, have Bluetooth built in. If your PC doesn’t, you can plug a USB Bluetooth adapter into the USB port on your PC to get it. To get started with using Bluetooth, you’ll need to pair your Bluetooth device with your PC.

In Windows 8.1

1. Turn on your Bluetooth device and make it discoverable.

The way you make it discoverable depends on the device. Check the device or visit the manufacturer's website to learn how.
    2. Select the Start  button > type Bluetooth > select Bluetooth settings from the list.
    3. Turn on Bluetooth > select the device > Pair.
    4. Follow any instructions if they appear. Otherwise, you're done and connected.
    Your Bluetooth device and PC will usually automatically connect anytime the two devices are in range of each other with Bluetooth turned on.

Please find the details from the link.   It will be useful for you.

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/740286#Comment_740286

If the comments are helpful please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue please click on "yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Jetze
    Jetze Member Posts: 2 New User
    @mohan2018
    Hi, 
    So here is the thing on the back says there is Bluetooth built in. But I cannot find the setting to turn on the Bluetooth module. Maybe it is a problem in the software because Windows 7 was previously installed on my laptop, but I am notsure about that.
    Maybe I have to say there is Bluetooth in the windows files but I don't know. 
    Do you have any tips for that maybe 
    But thank for the tips that would be useful I turned on Bluetooth.