Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I installed a m2 ssd sx8200 Adata hardware inside aspier f5-573g not support boot & install windows

MasteryMastery Posts: 3Member New User
Hello
I installed a m2 ssd sx8200 Adata hardware inside aspier laptop and tried to install windows 10 operating system in various modes but I got error which is from bios please guide, F 15 , F5-573G-766T
installing windows 10:
"Where do you want to install Windows?"
"Windows caanot be installed to this disk The selected disk is of the GPT partition style.
Windows cannot be installed to this disk Ihs tomputer's herdware may not support bootmg to this disk Ensure that the disks controller is enabled in the computer's BIOS menu"
Please help identify the BIOS hard drive and submit the new version of Firmware BIOS.
Current version 1.27 BIOS
not bootable 

[Edited the image as personal or inappropriate content displayed. Acer-Harvey]

Thanks 

FAQ & Answers

• MasteryMastery Posts: 3Member New User
    Of course I also tried the MBR (Master Boot Record) but I didn't succeed
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 3Member New User
    edited October 13

[Edited the image as personal or inappropriate content displayed. Acer-Harvey]

نظر خود را تایپ کنید
    Type your comment

[Translated using Google Translator as comment was posted in Persian Language. Acer-Havey]