I'm having a battery problem with my nitro 5 from 100% charged to 98%

JD13
JD13 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hope you could help me with this problem. So my laptop which I bought last month started to lose some battery percent fast from 100% to 98% real quick after I unplugged it. I checked the battery status it was good so I don't know what's the problem HELP! 

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019
    JD13 said:
    Hope you could help me with this problem. So my laptop which I bought last month started to lose some battery percent fast from 100% to 98% real quick after I unplugged it. I checked the battery status it was good so I don't know what's the problem HELP! 
    JD13 said:

You don't have a problem. When you unplug the battery immediately takes on the system background process load which is reflected by the drop to 98%. If it happened recently this is probably because you have downloaded and installed programs/games gradually since you bought it. Go to the Startup menu and disable anything you don't need at startup. Always game with the battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming, modern gaming laptops are not designed to game and rech High Performance on battery

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★