Predator Galea 500 low volume :(

Options
Mustavo
Mustavo Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
Hey everyone :D
I bought the Galea 500 headset and it has a very low volume while gaming :( what is the solution ?

Answers

• Ishy
    Ishy Member Posts: 143 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi, @Mustavo if the volume is only low during playing games then try to increase volume within the game itself. All games would have a sound option to increase volume try increasing it and see if it fixes the issue.
  • Mustavo
    Options
    Ishy said:
    Hi, @Mustavo if the volume is only low during playing games then try to increase volume within the game itself. All games would have a sound option to increase volume try increasing it and see if it fixes the issue.
    I already checked but the volume is still low 
  • TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Mustavo

Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu search box. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Mustavo
    Options
    TECH_MAN said:
    Hi Mustavo

Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu search box. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" 

nothing changed still low volume . I cant believe that a headset that cost 200 dollar will sound like this :(