next@acer 2020

how do i delete into a trash can .

lejaleja Member Posts: 1 Newbie
how do i delete things

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 15,751 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    You can right click the item and select "Delete", for example, if you want to delete a downloaded file, right click it and select delete.
    If you want to empty the Recycle bin, right click and select "Empty Recycle bin".

Please click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27163405
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 11,131 Trailblazer
    Heheh, and of course it's different for Android tablets than for Windows. In Android it depends on whether you want to delete apps or data. For apps go to your settings, then apps, then select the app you want to delete and Uninstall. For data use the file manager to delete things like music, videos and downloads.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • CathiCathi Member Posts: 1 New User
    You can just right-click the trash and select "delete button", or if you want to delete files permanently, you can also use "shift+delete". While if you want to get these files back, you can download the Bitwar Data Recovery software. Hope can help you.